TaaS Transportation as a Service – Will be adapted throughout the world
- Cars are expensive. Just about every type of vehicle costs, on average, $9,000 a year to maintain, all-in.
- Cars sit parked most of the time. Whether in your driveway or a parking lot, the fact is, cars are not being driven 95% of the time.
- People are busier than ever. One poll suggested American families spend just 37 minutes of quality time together every day and that they work longer weekly hours than their counterparts in other developed countries.
- Cars are a major source of global warming. Vehicles with combustion engines contribute one-fifth of the air pollution in the United States due to the carbon dioxide they emit.
- Cars are losing popularity across the globe, and some cities have begun the process of banning diesel and combustion engine vehicles completely.
I’m not an end of Real Estate Brokerage “Debbie Downer”, but We Realtors better reimagine how we do business because everyone else is!
The End of Work As We Know It
This Video from Loop AI Labs Cognitive Computing to stir your senses:
Man Has Entered the New Era of Imagination
REALTORS, Imagine what your job will be like in 2022
DO IT NOW
Uber found that a great number of its drivers also held real estate licenses. So they thought, what a better fit! Realtors drive people around and make big commish, so why not team up with Zillow, become a Broker in every state, and let our drivers and the company increase earnings. (I first introduced this at the Michigan REALTORS Convention 10/06/16 Big Data & Real Estate)
Soon, when we are totally autonomous, a suspect buyer will find houses they want to see on Zillow. At a keystroke, an Uber car will pick them up and take them to one, or many houses, selected. The owner will show the house or they (buyers) can enter with a registration code. After all, they’ll be on video and we’ll know everything about them, including financial qualifications.
While driving to the property, they enter information to financially qualify with our preferred lender. If they decide to purchase the home, an on screen broker will appear to construct the offer, collect their electronic signatures, submit the offer for acceptance, send it to all appropriate devices, and deliver flowers of thanks before the next sun rises.
If they need to sell their home, Zillow will buy it on the spot and deposit monies in their account.
A self-driving pod will arrive at their current residence and you, the seller, or their crew will load up the household and move it to the new location.
Lastly, it’ll close online. All charges will be on the closing statement, including pods of course.
One Stop Shop that REALTORS have been imagining for years…Done.
Whatever REALTORS’ jobs will be in 2022, I’m sure it’s going to be different. I will not even pretend to tell you what I think it’s going to be. I will, however, tell you, I’m imagining it!